- SHAPE & TONE YOUR LOWER BODY - Shape, tone and strengthen your hamstrings, quads, abductors, adductors, hip flexors and build the booty of your dreams! Use Angry Calf Booty Bands at the gym, indoor or outdoors or for home workouts.
- AVAILABLE AS INDIVIDUAL BANDS OR FULL SET OF 3PK: Angry Calf Booty Bands come in 3 sizes (Small, Medium & Large) that can be used for a variety of exercise and cater for varying levels of strength and physical capability. Our bands are available to purchase individually or discounted as a set of all 3!
- DURABLE & NON-SLIP DESIGN: Compared with similar booty bands, Angry Calf Booty Bands are made from top quality material with a quad-grip design of cotton, polyester, spandex and an anti-slip latex thread which helps create an anti-slip barrier during your workout. Also say goodbye to silicone or rubber-based hip bands and their uncomfortable slipping, pinching and rolling! Angry Calf Booty Bands do no roll up!
- PORTABLE & CONVENIENT - We supply all bands with an Angry Calf satchel that makes it easy to bring them to the gym/ box, office or travel. Workout anywhere and in style with our beautiful designs!
- WORKOUT COMPATIBILITY - Angry Calf Booty Bands are ideal for assisting in CrossFit, Yoga, F45, Pilates, Hot Yoga, and Beach Body workouts. Anyone looking to increase strength, mobility and power should invest in a set of Angry Calf Booty Bands. Ideal for warming up and stretching the Glutes, Quads, Hamstrings, Hip, Abs.
For many people, It is not uncommon for their quads to take over in exercises like squats and lunges, when in actual fact what you really want is your butt to be doing a significant amount of the work.
The main reason this occurs is because a lot of people tend to overuse their quad muscles during workouts that aren't meant to target them, this is often referred to as quad dominance. There are a many things that can cause it, but a major factor is often tight hips. The tighter the hips, the more likely they are to initiate movements like squats from your knees instead of your hips, putting increased pressure on your legs instead of your glutes.
Booty Band workouts are amazing at targeting the muscles in the booty, specifically the gluteus maximus, gluteus medius, and gluteus minimus. What makes Booty Bands so great is that they can be used just for a booty focused workout, but they are also incredibly helpful if you want to activate or switch on your glute muscles for a bigger workout, too.
We have seen massive success with athletes such as Crossfitters who use the Booty Bands to warm up before big compound movements like Squats, Deadlifts, Cleans and Snatches.Mobility, Strength and Power are critical factors in achieving any fitness related goal. Angry Calf Booty Bands have been specially designed to prepare your lower body for the rigors of intense physical exercise, without the pain and discomfort that some traditional rubber or latex bands have in the past!
As a general rule:
If you are interested in doing band work primarily above the knees (purely for squatting and maybe crab walks etc) then choose either the Small or Medium Band.
The Small is better suited to shorter people or people with relatively powerful legs, the medium also offers great resistance but is slightly easier to use than the small and is better for beginners with limited leg or core strength.
Anyone interested in doing any resistance work around the ankles is advised to purchase the Large band as the other 2 bands are very firm and it is quite difficult to get leverage and range of motion at ankle level with the Small or Medium Band.
Mix n Match Sets NOW AVAILABLE!
Want 3 Different Colors & Sizes? Simply add the 3 Individual Booty Bands you would like to your shopping cart and you will automatically receive a discount that gets you each band for $25 ($75 minimum purchase).
Love my booty band! And I loooove the print! Makes me actually want to workout ! Thank u angry calf ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Best booty bands! They are great quality, and look good. I get so many compliments on these!
Hey Stacy, Glad to hear the bands are getting you some love! Thanks for the great review! Thanks, The Angry Calf Team
I love my booty band it helps with squats, dumbell squats, hip thrust and crab walks
Thanks for the great review Brody, awesome to hear that it is helping progress your strength and movement! Thanks, The Angry Calf Team
They don’t roll! They don’t hurt and they look amazing
So glad you love your bands Chloe! Thanks for the great review, The Angry Calf Team
I received my bands just before I had an accident - dislocated my ankle and broke my leg! . I have still been able to use them with my plaster and moon boot. I can't wait to get back to using them as originally intended. Love their prints, little carry bags, easy to store and take to the gym.
Sorry to hear about your accident Fatima, hope you are back in action and getting great use out of your bands soon. Thanks for the great review! The Angry Calf Team