Get a great deal by combining an Angry Calf Jump Rope with Angry Calf Booty Bands for the ultimate lower body workout. Shape, Tone & Strengthen - Whenever, Wherever!
ANGRY CALF JUMP ROPES
- The Angry Calf Jump Rope is the perfect Jump Rope for Crossfit, F45, MMA, Boxing or just general gym/ fitness training
- We recommend Angry Calf Speed Ropes to beginner or intermediate Athletes who are moving from Skipping to Double Unders or who already have double unders but are struggling for control and consistency.
- The Angry Calf Jump Rope has a fantastic combination of weight and speed that allows for consistent double unders but gives athletes more control than ultra fast speed ropes that can be difficult to control.
- The Jump Rope is made from adjustable 3m PVC coated steel wire which is highly durable, light and unaffected by weather conditions - perfect for indoor or outdoor training
- Angry Calf Jump Rope handles are made from light weight aluminium with comfy grip
- The Angry Calf Speed Ropes unique swivel design with ball bearings ensures a tangle and drag free experience making it easier to perfect double and even triple unders!
- All purchases include Angry Calf Jump Rope storage bag to keep your Speed Rope in great condition and your gym bag nice and clean!
- Jump Rope Length: 3M
- Jump Rope Diametre: 2.5mm
- Jump Rope Handle Length: 13.9cm
- Jump Rope Total Length: 16.4cm
- Jump Rope Total Weight: 110g
ANGRY CALF HIP CIRCLE BOOTY ACTIVATION BANDS
For many people, It is not uncommon for their quads to take over in exercises like squats and lunges, when in actual fact what you really want is your butt to be doing a significant amount of the work.
The main reason this occurs is because a lot of people tend to overuse their quad muscles during workouts that aren't meant to target them, this is often referred to as quad dominance. There are a many things that can cause it, but a major factor is often tight hips. The tighter the hips, the more likely they are to initiate movements like squats from your knees instead of your hips, putting increased pressure on your legs instead of your glutes.
Booty Band or Hip Circle workouts are amazing at targeting the muscles in the booty, specifically the gluteus maximus, gluteus medius, and gluteus minimus. What makes Booty Bands so great is that they can be used just for a booty focused workout, but they are also incredibly helpful if you want to activate or switch on your glutes for an bigger workout, too.
We have seen massive success with athletes such as Crossfitters who use the Booty Bands to warm up before big compound movements like Squats, Deadlifts, Cleans and Snatches.Mobility, Strength and Power are critical factors in achieving any fitness related goal. The Angry Calf Hip Circle Booty Activation Band has been specially designed to prepare your lower body for the rigors of intense physical exercise, without the pain and discomfort that some traditional rubber or elasticated bands have in the past!
- SHAPE & TONE YOUR LOWER BODY - Shape, sculpt and tone your calves, hamstrings, quads, abductors, adductors, hip flexors and build the booty of your dreams! Use them at the gym/ box, outside or for training right from the ease & comfort of your home, office or break room.
- AVAILABLE AS INDIVIDUAL BANDS OR FULL SET OF 3PK: Angry Calf Resistance Activation Bands come in 3 sizes (Small, Medium & Large) that can be used for a variety of exercise and cater for varying levels of strength and physical capability. Our bands are available to purchase individually or discounted as a set of all 3!
- DURABLE & NON-SLIP DESIGN: Compared with similar workout bands, Angry Calf activation bands are made from top quality material with a quad-grip design of cotton, polyester, spandex and an anti-slip latex thread which helps create an anti-slip barrier during your workout. Also say goodbye to silicone or rubber-based hip bands and their uncomfortable slipping, pinching and rolling!
- PORTABLE & CONVENIENT - We supply all bands with an Angry Calf satchel that makes it easy to bring them to the gym/ box, office or travel. Workout anywhere and in style with our awesome camo designs!
- WORKOUT COMPATIBILITY - Angry Calf Bands are ideal for assisting in CrossFit, Yoga, F45, Pilates, Hot Yoga, and Beach Body workouts. Anyone looking to increase strength, mobility and power.Ideal for warming up and stretching the Glutes, Quads, Hamstrings, Hip, Abs.
As a general rule:
If you are interested in doing band work primarily above the knees (purely for squatting and maybe crab walks etc) then choose either the Small or Medium Band.
The Small is better suited to shorter people or people with relatively powerful legs, the medium also offers great resistance but is slightly easier to use than the small and is better for beginners with limited leg or core strength.
Anyone interested in doing any resistance work around the ankles is advised to purchase the Large band as the other 2 bands are very firm and it is quite difficult to get leverage and range of motion at ankle level with the Small or Medium Band.